Wednesday 26 May 2010

Element

I would like to thank Element Contemporary Jewellery in Hebden Bridge for inspiring me to stop biting my nails again after a 3 month relapse.
During a recent visit with Naomi and Rachael I saw, and fell in love with, this ring…


But it’s far too delicate and pretty to be seen on a hand with bitten nails, so it was the push I needed to grow mine again and this weekend I’m ready to invest in my incentive!

The shop has been around for a few years and is well established as an inviting & friendly place that showcases a variety of jewellery designers, including some from the local area. Items range from the very expensive to the just-about-justifiably-cheap (the bud ring is pretty reasonable at £30). They have a full and easy to use website
if you fancy a browse but can’t make it to Hebden.

No comments:

Post a Comment